Highlight landscape features, suppress weeds or enjoy the pine bark fragrance. Whatever your reason, our mulch can do it.
Let Us Bring You The Benefits!
We have a professional team ready to do the measuring and provide you a quote within hours of your inquiry. The quote is comprehensive from supplying the mulch to installing it and making sure everything is neat and tidy afterward.
We Supply & Install
We have 4 kinds of mulch to make your place look great.
- Pine Bark Nuggets – has an appealing dark color, is long-lasting, and enriches your soil. It is often a requirement from the Home Owners Association which makes it our most popular option.
- Shredded Cypress – offers a light color and fresh smell. It is long-lasting with a bonus of naturally repelling insects and fungus.
- Pine Needles – give your home a rustic natural appearance. This mulch is naturally acidic which is great for some plants such as azaleas who prefer acidic soil. Pine needles are great for slopes or run off spots because they tend to hold their ground in heavy rain.
- Playground – This is our safest option. It is meant for the kid’s play pit and schoolyard. Schools are required to have this kind of mulch on the playground.
Our pine bark nuggets and shredded cypress start at $225 for 3yds³. Discounts begin at 6yds³ for $70/yd³. Another discount begins at 11yds³ for $65/yd³.
How Much Do You Need?
If this is your first time installing mulch we recommend 2-3 inches in the areas of your choosing. Then just reapply 1 inch every year to keep your place looking great.
When To Mulch.
We offer mulching year-round. However, we find the best time to lay down mulch is January or February unless you are laying mulch around trees. Then we recommend March or April. Leaves should be done falling and we can do some spring cleaning before laying down the mulch.
Glad you asked. Mulch has many benefits to add to your home:
- Excellent frame for a finished looking yard
- Protects plants from fluctuating temperatures
- Prevents weeds
- Fresh fragrance
- Less money on irrigation
Save your time and money by investing in mulch. It may be a requirement for your Home Owners Association, or you may just want to treat yourself. Either way, it’s worth it!