10 Reasons Why You Should Choose Us:
- OUR 100% NO RISK GUARANTEE… means absolutely 100% NO RISK to try us.
- WE HAVE THE HIGHEST RATINGS… in Gainesville. Just look at our Google Reviews!
- WE SHOW UP WHEN WE SAY… and provide you with prior email or voicemail notification.
- YOU CAN CALL US AND WE’LL PICK UP… Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm.
- WE PROTECT YOUR PROPERTY… with our $2,000,000.00 insurance policy.
- WE CARE ABOUT THE DETAILS… and complete a strict 23 point checklist on your property.
- WE SCREEN OUR EMPLOYEES… Everyone employee goes through a thorough background check.
- WE CARRY WORKERS COMP… If an employee is injured on your property, it’s covered.
- WE ARE LICENSED SPECIALISTS… our management and staff are professionals.
- WE USE ALL ELECTRIC EQUIPMENT… We’re quiet so you can keep working and not be disturbed!
Why you will love Sun Power Lawn Care (in your words):
- Google us and type ‘Sun Power Lawn Care Reviews‘. Most sites rate us 4.8 to 5 stars.
- Look us up on Yelp – 5 stars.
- On Facebook we have 5 stars across the board.
- On Google we have a perfect 5 stars across 45 reviews.
- 300+ of your neighbors trust us on their properties and around their families.
- Or, consider our very public Guarantee. We invented the boldest guarantee in Florida, and stand behind it fully.
OUR 100% NO RISK GUARANTEE!
“We guarantee you will be absolutely thrilled with the quality of our service and the professionalism of our well-trained team. Every service comes with my personal iron-clad, risk-free guarantee.If you aren’t happy with our work, I will do whatever it takes to make it right… FOR FREE. If you still aren’t pleased, you pay nothing! Nothing is more important to me than your complete and total satisfaction.”
– Tom Snogles, Owner Operator
Frequently Asked Questions
The need for lawn service fluctuates as the seasons change. Rains increase in the summer, the trees shed their leaves in the fall, and your lawn becomes more dormant in the winter. Therefore, we visit your property once per week in the summer, every other week in the spring and fall, and once per month in the winter. If your yard requires more attention than the standard schedule, we’ll work with you to adapt our service frequency to meet your needs.
We have different packages to choose from depending on your needs. Prices will vary depending on the size of your property.
Choose from one of our standard packages below. To get started, fill out the form at the top of this page to receive a free custom quote.
Economy Package (starts at $129/month): Includes mowing only
Full-Service Package (starts at $169/month): Includes mowing the lawn, edging around hard surfaces and beds, trimming grass around obstacles and fences, hedge cutting below 8 feet, removing weed from beds and paving, and leaf blowing all hard surfaces.
Prestige Package (starts at $229/month): Includes everything in the Full-Service Package, plus: leaf clearing of whole landscape, spring & fall sprinkler checks, fresh mulch installed annually, planting and maintaining flowers in high focus areas.
If you’re looking for short term service because you’re going on vacation or selling your house, you can schedule 4-10 visits, starting at $45 per visit without signing on to our regular lawn service programs.
Your credit card payment is stored securely in our system. For your convenience, you will be invoiced on the first Monday of every month, and charged automatically the following day.
There are no contracts to enjoy our service, and you can cancel any time. To cancel, just call our office at (352)507-5296 and we will terminate your service.
Most of our customers enjoy our Full-Service Package which includes mowing, edging, weeding, hedge cutting, and leaf blowing. If you’re the DIY type and just need a little help, you can choose our Economy Package and we’ll mow your lawn and let you take care of the rest.
A well-functioning irrigation system is key to a lively and vibrant yard. We offer sprinkler system inspection, sprinkler repair, and rain sensor installation so that you can make the most of your irrigation system, keeping grass and plants healthy while saving on your water bill. To learn more, request a custom quote and we’ll be happy to talk with you about our irrigation services.