Planted Every 3 or 6 Months
Want your landscape to catch the eye? Annual flowers such as snapdragons, petunias, and salvia add life to your surrounding. We can help by designing, preparing, supplying, and installing the perfect flower bed. It’s time to get colorful!
We Supply & Install
- Spring – Impatiens and Pentas like being planted in the spring. Impatiens come in red, white, pinks, and purples. They thrive in sunny areas with regular watering. Pentas are common in similar colors including lavender. They like full sun and well-drained soil.
- Summer – Marigold, and Salvia thrive in the heat. Marigold is easy to grow, blooms all summer, and suppresses many insect and disease issues. Salvia is fairly drought tolerant and does well in well-drained soil.
- Fall – Geraniums and Dianthus can be planted in fall. Geraniums can add a variety of colors to your flower bed including red, pink, and white. Less commonly they can be orange and purple. Geraniums prefer full sun, but can survive in partial shade, Dianthus can bring pink, red, and white to your garden as well. They also do well in full sun or partial shade with well-drained soil.
- Winter – Snapdragons and pansies are a common winter annual. Snapdragons enjoy cooler temperatures, organic soil, and full sun. Planting snapdragons in groups can add an air of elegance.with their long and tall appearance. Pansies tolerate the cold well and bring a wide range of colors to your flower bed. They also do well in full sun with well-drained rich soil.
Pricing is based on the size and location of your desired project. When you let us know the color of the flower you need and the amount of shade your location has, we create a customized design complete with your quote.
Projects start at $285 for 3 flats (54 plants). This includes supplying, edging, fertilizing, planting, and watering in for an established flower bed.
Creating a flower bed such as installing a bed, adding compost, and raising the bed is included at an additional cost.
When to Install Annual Flowers
Sun Power Lawn Care does installations every quarter (January, April, October, and November) as well as every 6 months (April and October).
Installation every 3 months keeps flowers fresh and your landscape lively. Our team also does monthly maintenance including replacing withered flowers, pulling weeds, and adding liquid fertilizer as needed.
Glad you asked.
- Looks awesome!
- Brings life to your landscape.
- Raises the general value of your neighborhood.
- Encourages pollinators which helps other plants and the environment.
Take your curb appeal to the next level!
Interested in annuals for your property?
Call us at 352-507-5296 for a free estimate or click “GET YOUR FREE QUOTE” at the top or bottom of this page.